MY VISITORS Via RevolverMaps!

FLAG COUNTER

Flag Counter

WHOSAMONGUS WIDGET

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I SWEAR THAT WAS AN EARTHQUAKE I FELT



ok, i hardly EVER feel the suckers here in oklahoma, i can count on ONE hand how many i have actually registered in my brain..and that number is..3 with an aftershock followed by the last one i felt.

they happen ALL the time here, but they are so small.im barely able to know its happening, and..most of the time, at night, while im sleeping, so im completely unaware, proiy feels like a massaging bed, in my subcincious...lol

about a half hour ago, i was sitting here, minding my own business, crocheting a series of beanies for babies (for my baby shop) and i head a "bang" in the bathroom, to which i realized when i was looking up to see what it was i was also feeling my chair move slightly under me.

so, i waited like 15 seconds for the rest of the midwest city oklahoma to start posting about the quake..
and...nothing....no one said a word.

so i called to craig, whos housed down the hall in another room with HIS PC, and stuff, and asked if he felt the same thing.
he did not.

so, i posted that i thought i had felt one.

and then went to the US Geological survey site and reported that i felt something.
maybe i did..maybe it was an earthquake,

if it wasnt..
then we have an active ghost in my house, for ther 1st time, one that has the ability to move things.
do i believe in ghosts? you bet i do!

so, one or the other, i felt it..what ever it is, an earth quake, or a ghost, or MAYBE....a ghost named EARTHQUAKE!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment