MY VISITORS Via RevolverMaps!

FLAG COUNTER

Flag Counter

WHOSAMONGUS WIDGET

Friday, January 31, 2014

MOVIE - The Truth About Emanuel



started to watch this, simply because i like to watch thrillers, and wasnt that much into it, even tho the story line was somewhat compelling to me until...

we got to this scene..

and i realized the baby in this story is a REBORN DOLL!
it was hard to get a good image of her, they do a few shots throughout the movie where i can see her face and i grabbed a screen shot so i could inquire the kit shes made from.


 so i looked online myself, wasnt having much success, and i decided to ask a group on Facebook, and within a minute the answer was given:

CLAIRE by Romie Stydrom





since this is my hobby right now, i found ti compelling to know a movie used a reborn doll as a main character.

my next mission was to find the artis, so at the end of the credits that individuals name was revealed:
CHERYL VAN PLETZEN

looked her up on Facebook, and there she was, sent her a nice message about her doll being highlighted in this particualr movie..
 when i get a reply, IF i get one, ill share it here.

one of my dreams is to do such a good job on a doll, either realistic/memorial, or gothic, that someone would want me to do a doll for a movie...heck, id do it all for free, just to have my name on that screen, and on the DVD, what kinda  legacy would that be?!?!?! pretty cool, i think! not everyone has the same thing happen!
you could say its one of my bucket list dreams i have tucked away deep inside me, to have a doll as a part of a movie.

i have a LOONG way to go before i ever get good enough to have the chance for that!
nothing wrong with dreaming!









No comments:

Post a Comment