MY VISITORS Via RevolverMaps!

FLAG COUNTER

Flag Counter

WHOSAMONGUS WIDGET

Friday, January 24, 2014

GOSSIP IF YOU WANNA, JUST MAKE SURE ITS THE TRUTH WHEN YOU DO IT!



ok, this is a rant, been on my chest for a while..let  me start off with the background story 1st, which leads to the rant im expressing now.

background:

ok, to protect the individual im writting about ill only use her intials (AB)

ok, so, one sunday AB was sitting outside in the hallway as i was walking into Relief society, i try to be nice to her, i do, but she wears me down, so i was TRYTING to be nice to her, and asked if she was going into releif society with the rest of us, and she told me no.

naturally, i asked why, which led to the 1st encounter.

she went on to tell me her Sister in law (RB) has fussed at her about her trying to feed MB (ABs daughter, 4 years old) and that RB had told AB that her family (RBs by blood, ABs by marriage) is the ones who have raised MB..and thats mostly true.

so, i said to AB..."you and i have talked aboutt his before in the library, you know ppl talk about how you dont parent your daughter, and i went on with the same stuff i had said before..and AB asked me WHO said these things, she never cared before that moment, not sure why it was an issue then, but i told her i wasnt going to tell her, wasnt any part of anything she NEEDED to know, my point was she had something she could change, and do it for the better, so ppl WOULDNT talk about her..behind her back..she went on about wanting to know WHO it was.

i refused to tell her, i still havnt.

anyway, she asked me if i thought she was a 'horrible parent" i told her no, but id call her a lazy one..and i will. said it to her face, didnt say it behind her back...im upfront like that. take it or leave it, thats just how it is.

so the next thing i know the follwiuing sunday AW facebooks me telling me tat she and AB had a little discussion about me in a classroom, and it was all about the sunday before when i told her this stuff, with allot of other crap injected in there, that had NOTHING to do with our conversation in the hallway.
i proptly disconnecte from her, waitid to see how long it would take AB to figure out i had done it..was a couple of days, and she inboxed me.

told me she wa ssorry for getting mad at me...blah blah..
wasnt to my face, i never responded. and i kept my distance since then.

a few weeks ago, she finally approached me agaian, asking me if id consider babysitting for her for payment.
i said wed do a tial run, let me know. she told me she thought shed let me know in about 2 weeks.
so, 2 weeks go by, im awaiting something of a yes or no from her, and i had to go to her to get it, so i inbox her, and she tells me she thinks they have it all arranged.
thats grat! but what about notifying me to let me know i dont have to put my life on hold for you?!?!?
thanks for the notice!

in the meantime a family i know at church is being evicted from the home they were in and seeking a new home, we drop by their home and hand them our landlords latest listings of homes and while there AD tells me that AB  told her something.

so, naturally, i ask...

and she gos on to let me know that AB called me a "B" but used the actual word, not the letter.
now, for whatever reason, this REALLY pissed me off,
i know she was mad at me, but i felt it was because i wouldnt tell her who talked about her behind her back, and i even didnt get TOO upset to know she had spoken about me with AW..but THIS??!?! this thing set me off, and i was gonna take care of it.

so the following sunday AW, AD< and myself are all out in the  hallway talking, and AB walks up the ramp, i had already told these ladies i was gonna confront AB about this issue, and get it taken car eof PRONTO!
so, this was my chance. i wasnt gonna waste it.

so there she goes up the ramp, and i followed behind, she takes M into the bathroom, and i wait.

as shes leaving i called her name
she responds and i ask her to come towards me, because i have something i need to say to her, she willingly comes.

so i say to her, i heard she called me a "B", she didnt deny it, but excused it, (didnt make a difference to me, it was done) i asked her wasnt the entire thing she was so upset about the fact ppl talked about HEr behinf HER back? she agreeed, and i told her it wa dthe same, she was doing it to me and she didnt like it done to her, what was the difference? and i said, quite  kurt, and im sure it made her tremble (good!) to NEER let me know that happened ever again.

and i walked off, to which she follows one step behind me.

next thing i know shes in the  meeting and writting furiosuly about the evrnt, i was sure, journaling, writting in her diary, whatever it was she was quite uopset, i could tell by the speed of her writting.

after church AD comes up to me to tell me AB had asked her why she told me about AB calling me a "B", AD told her whatever she said (i dont remember now) and AB told her ...and this may be why its so iritating to me at current..

i "CORNERED" her...
i did no such thing, she wasnt being held there under derdt, anyone could come and over hear our conversation, we were in the open, not behind any doors, or walls, and i had no gun to her head while i said what i had to say.
she just didnt like i made sure she didnt have the power to cointinue to talk trash about me..

so, i guess ANOTHER confrontation will need to be done, im still awaiting the face to face appology for her  being upset with me for the fact i told her the truth to begin with..

am i upset? nope..shell keep being a mess, and ppl will keep letting her go...and shell wonder why she has no friends.

in order to have them, you need to be one. plain and simple.
if you talk trash about ppl think your friends with, whats that make ppl who want to be your friend think? youll prolly talk trash about them too.
you get what you give..

dont get me wrong, your more than welcome to gossip about me, but make sure your telling the truth when you do.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment