MY VISITORS Via RevolverMaps!

FLAG COUNTER

Flag Counter

WHOSAMONGUS WIDGET

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GETTING A LITTLE GIFT...and..its YELLOW!!

so, im just sitting here doing my morning routine...checking emails, watching ppl tag others in some wedding pics i took on saturday (i need to blog about that)

and i get a message from a friend, she texted me, and told me she got me a yellow one of these:


these little flowers are way too cute!
they swing back and forth with the sun, because they have a small solar panel in the dirt part.

i had one before but it  kept sliding off my dash, so ill need some velcro to put this on my cars dash and make it stay..

more pics later when i get it..and place it in my yellow car..:)

what an awesome gift! from a really awesome freind!
THANK YOU TERRY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment