MY VISITORS Via RevolverMaps!

FLAG COUNTER

Flag Counter

WHOSAMONGUS WIDGET

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FACEBOOK TURNED 10 YEARS OLD!



and they made me a persona;lized video of some of the pictures i house on that site.

well, they did it for most ppl, to be honest. but since this is MY blog, about me..i wanted to share that here.


heres some stats about me and facebook, some things most ppl dont know about me.

i started Facebook

Joined Facebook March 8, 2007 

since this is 2014, that makes me a Facebooker for 7 years!

going strong! 

i currently run, or co-run about 30+ pages on Facebook (that includes groups as well)

facebook, back when i started was a seriously stupid site, i was connected to no one i knew, and was being invited to really dumb social games. stuff like someone  sending me a "cocktail" image. or, a "pet"..really dumb games.

and about a bajillion requests to connect from complete and total strangers.

i never messed around with it very much, was tied more to myspace back then, most of the ppl i know were there, even craig was there and promised as time went on, hed NEVER leave mayspace.

as  facebrook grew up a little, i could see the shift in the  magnatism, they were offereing free games to play and one of the very 1st ones i diod play was a game called: HATCHINGS.

silly little game, where you open someones profile and see if they have an egg there, collect it, and its yours.

i was always looking for the monkeys, lol

 as i look back in my timeline, i se emy 1st post was a post i tell the wold i was blogging on OURSTORY.com

my second post, was about checking out facebook from my..*ahem* I TOUCH! lol (man, i fogot i even owned one, and that was only 6 years ago..lol

my 1st of HUNDREDS of images..was this one: 

december 9th image upload to facebook.

its a pic of me and craig and daniel, on our wedding day, august 7, 2006 (8-7-6). 

craig looks SO skinny, lol, and i look SO FAT!! LOL and daniel..looks so little and childlike there! Lol

man, what 7 years can do to a person! were ALL completely different now. 


from 2009 and on, i fill my timeline profile with pics of me and my family. hundreds of them. hundreds of folders. 

cant complain about Facebook, i spend allot of time there, when im away from the house and can access interent, i always check it when i can. (sometimes just too keep up with all those pages/groups i help run, or own myself).

since its inception, and billions of ppl connecting to it, i cant see anything else coming and knocking it down. 

google has attempted. and because i use blogger, im connected to that and it wants me to awats publish to it for my posts. but i still feel Facebook has the market.

i used to surf for free sites, and since facebook, i dont even look anymore, im right here, along with almost everyone i care about and love.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACEBOOK!

heres to my 7 years with you! 

heres to 7 (and more)! 




No comments:

Post a Comment